Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Kanye West is a Genius...

"Who's the hottest in the world right now... Just touched down in London Town" and ever since I did I've realized this dude Kanye is a genius! I love the song American Boy despite the fact it's been played out on American and British radio. But thanks to American Boy, I've learned about a new and amazing drink out here! RIBENA!!!! (Not only a 100% all natural drink, but it has the Industry's First 100% Recycled Plastic Bottle) YUMMMM



"Who killin' em in the UK.
Everybody gonna to say you K, reluctantly,
Because most of this press don't f**k with me.
Estelle once said to me, cool down down
Don't act a fool now now.
I always act a fool oww oww.
Ain't nothing new now now.
He crazy, I know what ya thinkin'.
RIBENA I know what you're drinkin'.
Rap singer. Chain Blinger.
Holla at the next chick soon as you're blinkin.
What's you're persona,
About this Americana Rhymer.
Am I shallow cause all my clothes designer.
Dressed smart like a London Bloke.
Before he speak his suit bespoke.
And you thought he was cute before.
Look at this P Coat, Tell me he's broke.
And I know you're not into all that.
I heard your lyrics I feel your spirit.
But I still talk that CAAASH.
Cause a lot wags wanna hear it.
And I'm feelin' like Mike at his Baddest.
The Pips at they Gladys.
And I know they love it.
So to hell with all that RUBBBISHHH."

I have another interview for a waitressing position tomorrow... I'm not excited about it because I feel like crapola every time they find out a certain someone is lacking a certain paperwork... ughhhh...
It's actually a pretty weird set up this time so maybe this will work. Get this... Due to paint work at the coffee shop, I'm supposed to meet a dude at 1:40pm at the Westminster Hotel... (like... do I check in?... Is there a key left for me in the Lobby?) Then dude tells me, "wear a white button down and black trousers" (not pants! pants are your underwear here... or now that I think of it, maybe he did tell me to wear blank pants?!) But, the thing is, I don't know why dude asked me to wear a specific colored clothing, He reiterated it was just an interview.
Oh well, I just think the whole thing is funny because I definitely just took up half of my blog yesterday to make fun of people from Italy, and guess what type of cafe this is!!! Bollocks!

No comments: