Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year LONDONN!!

So I learned what a waistcoat is... its a vest...
I also learned that i need to keep looking for work because the dude never called me back... ughhhhh

But no worries!!! I had the best Nandos lunch today despite the fact that they had no chips (french fries) in the restaurant!! UGH! I love Chips!! I was more upset at the fact that people after us somehow had chips with their meals... like dude... not fair... They knew I was American?

I'm heading out to party for the new year! Yayyy for everyone going back to work soon! hahah

I didn't go ice skating today... they only have hour sessions and we got there late. FYI, British people really can't skate that well... New Yorkers.... you definitely get points for skating... everyone was like walking on the ice... and it looked pretty terrible to be honest. Imagine a circle of people bundled up with skates on just kinda.. walking in a circle...

Happy New Year!

No comments: